Finish the Baby Rhyme
how many of you can finish the following Rhymes we have all
grown up with:
1) Mary had a little lamb, it's _____________ was white as snow.
2) Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any _____________?
3) Mary, Mary, quite _____________, how does your garden grow?
4) Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub, and how do you think ____________ _____________ ____________?
5) Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, _________________ ________________!
6) Little Jack Horner, sat in a corner, eating his ______________ pie;
7) Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her ________________ and _______________.
8) Peter Piper picked a peck of ____________ _____________.
9) One, two, buckle my shoe, three four, _____________ at the door.
10) Peter, Peter, pumpkin-eater, had a wife but couldn't ____________ her.
11) Old Mother Hubbard, went to the _______________.
12) There was an old woman, who lived in a _______________.
13) Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no ___________.
14) Hey diddle, diddle, the ____________ and the fiddle.
15) Rock-a-bye baby, on the __________________.
Close this Window